April 19, 2017 Lots of work on Retro recently. The initial kernel (Rx) is now much tighter, eliminating wasted space and tail calls for better performance. I rewrote several combinators in the `s:` namespace. This eliminated several variables and makes things cleaner and a little faster. I also added `s:case` and `s:with-format`. There are new `@` and `!` prefixes for fetching and storing to variables. These should lead to some nice reductions in visual noise and allow for easier maintenance of code. The iOS version is getting a nice update as well, adding in support for an interactive listener. Atua has some updates. It now supports files up to 6MiB in size, and the WWW variant now supports detecting and reporting Content-type headers for better compability with Chrome.