Host Platform Support
|System||Arch||Listener||Block Editor||Native UI|
|Windows (Win32)||x86-64||Yes (1)||No||No|
|Windows (.NET)||.NET||Under Dev||No||No|
- I've received a report that this doesn't work correctly, but have been unable to verify due to limited access to a test system.
This is a console environment. It's the basic test environment.
It is intended to:
- parse input as it's entered
- break after each space, CR, or LF
- display the prompt after each interpreted token
- does not display prompt when compiling
Still considered experimental and likely to see some changes before being stablized early next year.
This is for systems that have a custom UI implemented. This can take any form suitable for the platform at hand and aren't considered to be portable.
The environments for iOS and macOS are built around a dual pane editor with code (extracted using a varient of Unu) on the left and output on the right.